ENQUIRIES & ENROLMENT
- Starting from number 70 Borlases Road, the home zone follows;
- From the eastern boundary of 70 Borlases Road jumps south to State Highway 88 South-west on State Highway 88 until Blanket Bay Road (including Shandon Street, District Road and all the side streets off of these streets; making up the suburb of Roseneath)
- West then North on Blanket Bay Road until Upper Junction Road
- South-west on Upper Junction Road until Mount Cargill Road
- North on Mount Cargill Road up until 300 Mount Cargill Road
- From 300 Mount Cargill Road travels east along the northern boundary of 300 Mount Cargill Road until the end of Reservoir Road
- From the end of Reservoir Road travels south-east on Reservoir Road until Borlases Road
- East on Borlases Road until number 70 Borlases Road
4. If there are any more applicants in the priority groups 2 – 6 than there are places available, selection within the priority group will be by a ballot conducted in accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary under Section 11G(1) of the Education Act 1989.
5. Information detailing application deadlines and the date of any ballot will be widely advertised in advance.
6. Pre-enrolment applications will be acknowledged in writing outlining the relevant processes.
7. Where out of zone applications have had to be declined, parents / caregivers will have the opportunity to be included on a waiting list should places become available.
Should places be available for enrolments from outside the defined home zone, applications will be considered under the following priorities as defined in the Education Act:
i. First priority must be given to students who have been accepted for enrolment in defined special programme(s) run by the school and approved by the Secretary for Education – there are no special programmes currently approved.
ii. Second priority must be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
iii. Third priority must be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
iv. Fourth priority must be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
v. Fifth priority must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
vi. Sixth priority must be given to all other applicants.
5. The school will adhere to the ballot dates for each following year as notified by the Ministry of Education.
6. The Board will determine if additional ballot dates are to be set during the school year.
7. The Board of Trustees has the right to annul any enrolment where the application was based on false information. The Board of Trustees may also review an enrolment where a temporary home zone address has been used to gain enrolment.